There are several ways that you may choose to pay for your order
1. Check upon delivery
Made payable to Thierry Maurel
2. Credit or Debit Card upon delivery
We use a secure smartphone app to process your credit or debit card upon delivery.
Taste of Thailand: Pad Thai Noodles with vegetables and fresh basil, Summer Rolls with fresh herbs and vegetables served with a almond dipping sauce. Fresh Summer Rolls with Herbs and Veggies . Tom Yum (Coconut Vegetable Soup), Green Papaya Salad, and Mango Sticky Rice. Thai Tea.
Taste of India: Lemon Rice, Channa Masala (Chickpea and Tomato Curry with Onions), Aloo Gobi (potato and cauliflower curry), Vegetable Pakoras (vegetable Fritters) and Rose flavored Rice Pudding. Vegan Mango Lassi beverage.
Taste of India II: Rice Pulao (Curried Vegetable Rice with cashews), Bagan Bhartha (Eggplant and Tomato Curry), Saag Panir (Curried Creamed Spinach and Tofu Curry), Samosas (Savory Potato and veggie pastry, tamarind and mint chutneys), and Masala Chai (Spiced Black tea hot or cold)
Taste of Greece: Spanakopita (Greek Spinach and Feta Stuffed Fillodough Pastry) , Greek Salad, Baba Ganoush (Eggplant Dip), and Toasted Pitta Bread, Greek Honey Cake with Pistachio or Saffron Ice Cream.
Taste of China: Chow Fun Noodles with Veggies, Vegetable Egg Rolls, Vegetable Fried Rice, Hot and Sour Soup. Puff Pastry stuffed with sweet Adzuki bean paste and served with a sesame-vanilla ice cream.
Taste of Italy: Old World Style Pizza, Breaded Ravioli with Marinara and a Pesto Dipping Sauces, Cucumber and Tomato Salad with fresh Oregano, Canoli and Caramel Sea-Salt Gelato.
Taste of France: Spinach Quiche or Tofu Quiche, Scalloped Potatoes, Tomato Salad with Dill, Chocolate Mousse.
Stuffed Mushrooms and Zucchini
Baked Salmon with a Crispy Dijon topping.
Mashed Rosemary Sweet Potatoes,
Spring Mix and Romaine with Cucumbers, Tomatoes, Avocado, Fennel, Toasted Almonds, and Dijon Vinaigrette.
Homemade Banana Sorbet with Home Made Raw Chocolate Fudge and Pomegranate Concentrate Topped with Goji Berries and Shredded Coconut.
Indian III Option:
Daal Makani (Lentils with Vegetables),
Rice Pulao (Mughal Inspired Vegetable Rice with Currants, and Cashews),
Navratna Korma (Mughal inspired 9 vegetable curry in a tomato and coconut sauce),
(This dish is traditionally served with Chicken, but it can be made without it for vegetarians)
Cabbage, Cucumber, and Tomato Salad with a lemon and popped mustard seed dressing.
Kheer (Rice Pudding with Rose, Currants, and Cashews) or Gluten Free Cardamom Cookies and Vanilla Ice Cream.
Fresh Heirloom Tomato and Basil Soup
Spinach and Dill Rice with Garlic ( and feta optional)
Cucumber and Dill Salad with a Lemon and Olive Oil Dressing.
Greek Honey Cake with Walnuts and Saffron Ice Cream
Thai II Option:
Pad Thai with (with Tofu, Shrimp, Chicken or just Veggies) or Coconut Salmon Curry with Vegetables that is served with Steamed Brown or White Rice depending on preference.
Summer Rolls with Shrimp or Veggies and a Peanut Dipping Sauce
Tom Yum Soup with Shrimp, Veggies or Chicken
Green Papaya Salad
Mango Sticky Rice
Full Dinner Menu Suggestions:
1. Americano: (vermouth, bitter liqueur and club soda became known by its current name because of its popularity among American visitors to Milan in the early 1900s.)
2. Bicicletta: Apparently named after elderly men who would swerve all over the road on their way home after a few too many drinks at the bar, the Bicicletta is another classy way to begin a meal, this time making a long drink from the local wines and spirits. (Campari Liqueur, Pinot Grigiot, and Club Soda)
3. Peach Bellini (A Bellini Cocktail is a mixture of Prosecco Sparkling Wine and peach purée or nectar. This cocktail originated in Venice, Italy.)
1. Fig Cracker and Goat Cheese or Goat Cheese Crostini with Fig Compote and Thyme
2. Smoked Gouda Stuffed Eggplant Rolls
3. Breaded Mini Raviolis with Pesto and Marinara
1. Spinach Cranberry and Avocado Salad with Caramelized Pecans and a Cranberry Vinaigrette
2. Mixed Green Salad with Tomatoes, Fennel, Cucumbers, and Avocado with Honey Roasted Almonds and a Dijon Vinaigrette
1. Chicken Roullade Stuffed with Provolone, Prosciutto di Parma, and Caramelized Onions served with a Red Wine and Shallot reduction.
2. Or Chicken Roullade Stuffed with Spinach, Ricotta, and Artichoke Hearts. With a Lemon and Garlic White Wine Reduction.
3. Asparagus and Basil Quiche with Sun Dried Tomatoes (Tofu Quiche or traditional)
4. Ratatouille (French Provencal Vegetable Stew from Nice) served deconstructed with or without Goat Cheese.
1. Garlic Mashed Potatoes or Roasted Garlic and Rosemary Mashed Potatoes
2. Portobello and Spinach Sautee with White Wine Pesto Sauce
3. Grilled Asparagus Spears
4. Asparagus, Cremini, and Tomato Tart (Lighter than Quiche)
1. Poire Belle Helene (Caramelized Pears in a Puff Pastry served with French Vanilla Ice Cream, Chocolate Sauce and Whipped Cream).
2. Chocolate Mousse Cake
3. Fresh Fruit Tart with Ginger Snap Crust
4. Raw Coconut and Strawberry Pie on an Almond Date Crust with Strawberry/ Banana Sorbet and Peruvian Chocolate Sauce.
4. Raspberry Cheese Cake on a Chocolate Cookie crust served with a pineapple sorbet.
Appetizer and Dessert Menus"
Spanakopita bites (Spinach and feta stuffed Greek pastry)
Stuffed Fried Breaded olives
Peach and Grape Salsa with Blue Corn Chips
Coconut Cashew Curry Trail Mix 7
Crab Salad Stuffed Mini Sweet Peppers
Coconut Crusted Chicken with Apricot Dipping Sauce
Salmon Patee with assorted crackers (gluten free optional)
Asparagus and Feta Bruschetta
Stuffed baby portobello mushrooms (gluten free optional)
Smoked Gouda Stuffed eggplant rolls (gf)
Breaded mini Raviolis with pesto and marinara (gluten free optional)
Dates stuffed with Roquefort cheese (gf)
Seasonal Fruit salad (gf)
Gingered nuts (gf)
Eggplant pomegranate seeds dip with veggie sticks (gf)
Zucchini Scallion Fritters (gluten free optional)
Goat Cheese Crostini with Fig Compote and Thyme
Mixed Baby Greens with pomegranate seeds, honeyed almond slivers, heirloom tomatoes, cucumbers, and a Dijon Vinaigrette (gf)
Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce
Fresh Summer Rolls with Shrimp or Marinated Tofu and Peanut Sauce or Sweet Chili Sauce (gf)
Baba Ganoush or Hummus with home made pita Chips (gf)
Fresh Guacamole,Salsa and home made tortilla Chips (gf)
Artichoke and Spinach dip with French Bread and Gluten Free Bread
Home made Sweet Potato and or Potato Chips with a Sour Cream and Dill Dip (gf)
Crab Cakes (gluten free optional)
Vegan Pecan Meatballs (gluten free optional)
Stuffed Grape leaves (Dolmas) (gf)
Home Made Chicken Wontons
Indian Potato Curry Stuffed Samosas with Mint Chutney
Indian Vegetable Fritters with Tamarind Chutney (gf)
Flat Bread Artisan Pizzas (gluten free optional)
Asparagus and Chicken Stuffed Puffed Pastry Bites.
Greek Mini Pizzas with hummus, feta, kalamata olives, red onion, and tomatoes (gluten free optional)
Pizza Bread using French Bread
Croissant Dough Pizza Squares
Shrimp and Veggie Skewers (gf)
Chicken and Vegetable Skewers (gf)
Fresh Fruit Tart with Ginger Snap Crust
Lemon Macaroon Mini Tarts
Raspberry Mousse Cheesecake
Cherry Cheese Tarts
Chocolate Mousse Cake
Coconut Cream Pie
Chocolate Rum Balls
Chocolate Orange Balls
Raw Peanut Butter Cups
Banana Sorbet with Raw Chocolate Sauce
Raw Coconut and Strawberry pie on an almond Crust
Raw Blueberry pie on pecan crust
Strawberry coconut cream filled raw chocolates
Strawberry Napoleons (Strawberry and whipped Cream filled Puff pastries with chocolate sauce on top).
Weekly Menu Sample:
A. Pan Seared Tuna Steak, Himalayan Black Rice, Marinated Veggie Kebabs
B. Honey Glazed Ginger Salmon, with a side of Teriyaki Soba Noodles, and Sesame Broccoli
C. Lime and Chili Chicken Tacos, Toasted Mexican Rice with Fire Roasted Bell Peppers, and Refried Beans Sprinkled with Real Cotija Cheese
D. Vegetarian Meat Loaf, Southern Greens with caramelized onions and sauteed mushrooms, and Skillet Baked Cornbread
1. Peruvian Tri-Color Quinoa Salad with crispy chicken or shrimp, and black beans, veggies, mango, mint and lime
2. Grilled Chicken Penne Pasta with sundried tomatoes, Pesto, and marinated button mushrooms
3. Honey Baked Turkey Sandwich on Sprouted Grain Bread with Smoked Gouda, and a side of Cheese Twists
4. Farm Fresh Hearty Minestrone Soup (Italian Vegetable Soup) with fresh picked herbs, served with a side of Rosemary and Sea Salt Table Crackers
A. Chinese Vegetable Stir Fry with Asian Veggies, Chicken, Shrimp, or Tofu, and a side of Short Grain Brown Rice, and Vegetable Egg Rolls served with a red Chili dipping sauce
B. Pan Seared Mahi Mahi, Farfale Pasta with Truffle oil, and a side of Mashed Sweet Potatoes with rosemary, and Parmesan
C. Cheese, Chicken, or Spinach Enchiladas, served with a side of Smoked Paprika and Cumin Mexican Rice with Green Olives, and a side of Black or Pinto Beans with Roasted Garlic and Eggplant, or Southwest Corn on the Cob
D. Mozarella and Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts, Sun Dried Tomato and Basil Penne, Rainbow Chard with Tarragon Vinegar and Artisan Olive Oil.
1. Chinese Chicken Salad with mandarin oranges, toasted almonds, served with a black sesame and peanut dressing
2. Lime and Ginger Glazed Chicken Strips, served with Crunchy assorted Farm Fresh Vegetables and a lemon and garlic dressing.
3. Pepper Jack Smoked Turkey Burger with Spinach, Sauteed Mushrooms and Caramelized Apples
4. Split Pea and Bulgar Soup served with a side of Rosemary and seasalt Table crackers
A. Creole Red Snapper, served with a side of Wild Rice Pilaf, and Southen Greens
B. Home made Cheese, Chicken, or Spinach Tamales, Mexican Rice with grilled Corn kernals and sauteed mushrooms, and refried kidney beans and Cotija Cheese
C. Chicken and Artichoke Parmesan Angel Hair Pasta, Roasted Lemon-Pepper Zucchini, and Asiago Garlic Cheese Bread
D. Smoked Turkey or Vegetarian Chili, Green Chili Cornbread or (Mexican seseme and jack cheese bread a.k.a. Quesadilla Salvadorena), and Rainbow Chard
1. Lemon-Ginger Chicken Burger with Roasted Red Bell Peppers and Aged Gouda and jalepeno relish on a poppy seed bun served with a side of Mixed Greens
2. Garden Fresh Veggie Sandwich on Sprouted Grain Bread with Provolone and a side of cheese twists
3. Tuna, Egg, and Spinach Sandwich, and a side of Rosemary and Sea Salt Table Crackers
4. Tom Kha (Thai Coconut Soup) with Chicken, Shrimp, or Tofu served with a side of Himalyan Black Rice with cubed butternut Squash
A. Baked Salmon with a Mango and Papaya Salsa on the side, Lemon Rice, and Sauteed Kale mixed with Shredded Coconut.
B. Roasted Vegetable Quesadilla, Lime and Chili Rice with Caramelized Onions, and Mashed Sweet Potatoes
C. Teriyaki Chicken, Quinoa with Roasted Vegetables, and Chard with Orange Zest
D. Eggplant Parmesan, with Caesar salad, and Garlic Green Beans
1. African Peanut Stew and a side of Lemon-Ginger Quinoa
2. Indian Potato Crepe (Masala Dosa) with a Tamarind Chutney and a side of Indian Yellow Rice
3. Black Bean and Mango Salad with Cucumber, Mint and Lime and Chili Chicken Strips
4. Bagel and Veggie Sandwich with Smoked Salmon and a side of mixed Greens
A. Grilled 3 Cheese and Heirloom Tomato Sandwiches, served with Cream of Tomato and Basil Bisque, and Baked Basil French fries.
B. Egg Foo Young (Chinese vegetable omelets), Fried Rice, Baby Zucchini and Shallots.
C. Panko and Dijon Crusted Salmon, Asparagus Spears with a Saffron and Lemon Sauce, and a side of Rice Pilaf.
D. Saag Panir (Indian Spinach Curry), with Aloo Gobi (Potato or sweet potato and Cauliflower Curry), and a side of Indian Vegetable Rice
1. Marinated Portobello Mushroom Burgers with Sprouts, Smoked Gouda, and Roasted Eggplant served with mixed Greens
2. Asparagus and Crab or Salmon Salad served with Cheese Twists
3. Toasted Moroccan Couscous with Veggies, Cinamon and Clove Chicken or Shrimp and Dried Cranberries.
4. Baked Falafel Wrap, with a side of Cucumber, Yogurt, and Mint Salad
A. Thai Coconut Curry with Chicken, Shrimp, or Tofu, Jasmine Lemon Rice, and Garlic/Ginger Green Beans
B. Herb Crusted Wild Caught Mahi -Mahi, Tri Color Quinoa, and Sauteed Lemon and Garlic Spinach with Wild Porcini Mushrooms.
C. Whole Garden Chicken Pasta, served with Mushroom and Cumin Garlic Bread, and Crab Stuffed Mushrooms.
D. Pollo Asado (Cuban Chicken with Garlic and Orange marinade), Congris (Cuban Red Beans and Rice with lime and smoked Paprika) served with Yucca con Ajo (Root vegetable like Potato from Latin America).
1. Fresh Thai Spring Rolls (Shrimp, Tofu, Tempeh, or Chicken) with Peanut Sauce and a side of Pineapple Fried Rice.
2. Gourmet Mac and Cheese, with Chicken, Lobster, or Salmon and a side of Breaded Parmesan Green Beans.
3. Pad Thai (Thai Rice noodles with Shrimp, Chicken, or Tofu) and an Asian Peanut and Lime Coleslaw on the side
4. Garden Veggie and Grilled Chicken or Salmon Salad served with a side of Butternut Squash Soup